Thursday, April 14, 2011

After that post,I feel better. All of my dissatisfaction is typed out. Next week is my sem3's break. haha! Yeah! I would like to go for shopping. After these days,facing her too much is horrible/disaster.In that hol break, I still have to get ready for another group work and it is to be present after the break.And have to study for MICE subject. Ahh!! sem3 is getting difficult. I can feel the stress. Even how stress it is,It couldn't be as hard as last year in college.Hahah! To study 5 subjects in one year, with less holidays and more assignments,exams and presentations. All squeeze in one year. Really cannot breath. As if I'm trapped in a plastic container,calling for help but no one hear it. That time,I really do not have mood to eat.Now, at least is better because I can do last minute work without feeling much stress. Okay,that's all for today. I have to get the slides done for tomorrow discussion,yes,with her again. Ask me to do so many things. Nothing to discuss but since she wants it, okay la.My objective of life is to have peace with everyone even with people who doesnt really like me because I believe that they will find out one day that I have no harm to them,I just try to be friendly and nice. I want peace =]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.