Friday, April 15, 2011
Yesterday night fever and a wonderful morning
It is nice to wake up early and prepare delicious breakfast. Mum prepared some vegetarian siew ngo, fried some karipap and fried rice while I prepared some yummy pancake. We enjoyed our food. Yesterday, my sister and I played wii, cooking game, from 8pm to the morning of 2am. We finished the 12 recipes thinking could unlock more recipes since the CD said there are more than 30 recipes to be played. Haha! The funny thing is after we managed to get gold medals for all the 12 recipes, it finally came out the word saying " You have awarded a gold medal for all the recipes. And said something that you have finished the game" .My sister and me was like >< " but I admitted that it was fun. Hohoho...Okay that's all for today. Mioew...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.