Tuesday, October 13, 2009
Blogging is like writing a diary.Today, the whole class went to subang parade to celebrate 5 of my classmates birthday.Guess what.I didnt go.Haha...The class and the chemistry lecturer went there at 11am to 1.35pm.you all may wonder...3 hours break? Haha.Nola.It is supposed to be one hour break,plus a free period because no moral class.We are supposed to continue our chem lesson at 1pm but it didnt work out because they are late.They managed to get back at 1.35pm.As for me,i went to the club.I eat and do some of my work there.No,im not alone because my mum and sister are there as well.I enjoyed the food.Later at 9.20pm someone phoned me.The number is 0123764229.Yes,it's maxis.Haha...I didnt know who is this.it's a girl i guess...around my age.She asked me "Who are you" in cantonese.Haha!!! weird right.I just put down the phone.I wonder why are there so many unknown peoples like to phone me.If i'm not mistaken,this person must be Elisa chong or her friends.They are bad peoples.I wonder why until now they still do not want to stop.The bullies in form4 from SMKSU.They are good pretenders in front of peoples.I am not angry with these unknown calls and sms.I only wonder why are there so many funny peoples like them in these world.xD.My final exam is coming nearer and nearer.There's 8 more days and a week left to study at home to the final.Gambateh!!! Bye...xD
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.